To speed up the signing process, you can configure to automatically sign a contract (or quote) after the promoter/customer has signed.
When you are logged on as an internal user in an account that has eSigning activated, you can find the feature via Personal Settings > eSign signature settings.
Automatic signature behavior
- An automatic signature is only placed when the sender that is selected has set to automatic signing in the Personal Settings > eSign signature settings. Select sign automatically.
- An automatic signature is only placed when the signing order of the eSign document is "Signer should sign first".
- An automatic signature is placed immediately after the signer has signed.
- A signature isn't placed when the signer signs an eSign document that is overdue. In this situation, the sender will need to sign the document manually.
- The IP address that is shown in the completed PDF, is the IP address from the location from where the sender has activated automatic signing.