Create partial credit note
- Navigate to an invoice from where you want to credit something and click "Create credit" in the "Options" panel.
The "Create credit" page opens. Deselect products that you don't want to credit. It is possible you deselect all products and add another product to credit in the next step.
It's likely that you don't want to create balance payments immediately, for instance, because you deselected all products, or because you want to change the amounts. In this case turn off
- Click the "Save" button to create a new document. You are redirected to the new invoice. Assuming that you didn't copy any products in Step 2, the invoice will have no products.
- In the products panel click "New" to open the product edit screen
- In the "New product" screen you can add a product and set a negative amount. Click "Save" when you're done.
- The "Products panel will now look like this.