How to use guest lists
The guest list feature helps you to organise and share guest list information for your artist's events.
Activating a guest list
1. First, on a show’s detailed view, hit “Activate” to begin creating a guest list.
2. Next, configure the rules for your guest lists:
- Select the time and date at which users will no longer be able to add new guests to the list
- Select whether users must submit guests email addresses, mobile numbers or passport numbers
- Select whether guests are allowed to bring plus ones, or do you want each guest to be named.
3. Then, create the types of lists you need e.g. free entrance, backstage, press etc. Also select the number of spots available for each type of list.
Adding guests to lists
4. Now you’ve configured and created your guest lists, hit “Add guest” to start adding guests! The rules you configured in step 2 will determine which information you must add for each guest.
5. Added guests will be displayed on the detail view. You can also modify all the added information if anything changes.
6. At any time, click on the download icon to export the list as an Excel file for sharing.
Still having issues? Get in touch!