Approve incoming booking requests
You can place a booking request form on the website of your agency or artist. Promoters use this form to make booking requests. These requests arrive within the System One environment.
When a promoter fills out a booking request
- You will get an email
- You receive a notification in the top menu
- The booking request shows up in the dashboard
- A preliminary show is created in the calendar
How to validate the input
Depending on the configuration of your booking request form there will be
- The promoter company / contact
- The venue company / contact
You will need to validate these by:
- Merging with an existing record
- Add to database
Once you validated the promoter & venue company / contact, click "edit" in the options menu.
After you finished checking the details in the show edit screen, click save to finalize the validation.